Friday, February 1, 2013

Snoqualmie Sledding


On a sunny Saturday we drove east on I-90 for a sledding adventure. We didn't spend too much time there, but it was fun getting out and experiencing the snow. Rhett was the first to petition to leave. He took off his gloves because of cold hands after that he really experienced cold hands and wasn't happy. Caramel enjoyed it the most. Funny how the kids could walk fine in the snow, but when I walked in it my feet would sink. Need more surface area for my weight. Walking with Myles strapped on, I felt a little ridiculous. We got to see some ready for action sled dogs. They were nice and loud, kids were a little scared but interesting to watch the teams get ready. In the end Rhett rode the sled laying down like he was in an ambulance. Luckily he had sunglasses or we would have had another emergency on our hands.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment