Thursday, May 23, 2013

Relaxing with Rhett

Rhett and I have enjoyed mornings together with Caramel at AM Kindergarten and Myles taking his first nap of the day. With the nice weather Rhett has mastered his bike with training wheel. Just a couple months ago his feet couldn't reach the petals. Once he grows another inch, I think we will take off the training wheels. Rhett calls his bike the "swim bike." It is a blue fish themed bike. Caramel's first bike, I bought it so Rhett would be able to use it. Rhett rides his bike in the backyard, while I have worked on yard work projects. One day he decided to wear this outfit, helmet, shirt with cape and zipper mouth, shorts, and rain boots. He was relaxing in the Jeep after working on the engine. Wanted to get the cape in the picture too, but when he realized I was taking pictures he wasn't to camera friendly.
Funny picture of Rhett being a crazy piggy outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment