Thursday, October 17, 2013

It's a Girl!

Went to the doctor on October 10th and found out- it is a girl coming late February! Or "gil" as Caramel pronounces. Anthony of course knew it was a girl, so confident. I know some mothers say they can tell it is a girl or boy, but honestly I have no idea. I just know I am gaining weight and tired. Anthony also believes this baby will be on the smaller side like Caramel. I hope the baby is in the 7 pound range. Going late and having a 9 pound baby with Myles was not fun. My friend had her 3rd baby at home (like all the rest), I wish I could do that, mainly to avoid hospital bills. Pretty sure I would have a panic attack if I wasn't at the hospital.

When the kids were already, we had Caramel read a note then reveal pink cookies and starburst. Everyone loved the cookies especially Myles! Caramel gave her normal girl name suggestion of Sally for the newest family member.

Well, everything was good with the ultrasound. The pictures include profiles, a front on the face, and legs with angles crossed.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I love how Caramel says "gil" for girl. Lyla says "grill" so it cracked me up that they both say it wrong. I'm Bentley says it wrong as well. LOL!

    ReplyDelete