Monday, February 9, 2015

My Birthday

Anthony loves to mention the fact that we are getting older. But running around after 4 kids doesn't make me feel old, just makes me want to sit in silence and watch nothing get messy or break. Here in the picture, we are about to eat cake. Mint chocolate ice cream cake, pretty darn good. I love how Caramel is under smiling and Myles is over smiling. Then there is Camellia eating the plate deciding if there is cake on it yet. And Rhett with the no eyes smile.
 
Events for my birthday included going to the Family Fun Center which was quite fun. It was on a weekday, so basically nobody there and it has been remodeled so looking nice and clean. The best gift is not having to make dinner and clean up dinner at the house. Love having no clean up! Also a main ingredient, there was four adults with the four kids so very nice ratio. Thank you grandparents! 
 
Later Anthony and I ventured over to Pho 801 in downtown Renton. I have never tried Vietnamese food and wanted to taste the noodle soup. I wasn't not a fan, but it was nice to eat with just Anthony. Anthony grew up with a close friend that was Vietnamese, I heard some new stories which was entertaining. After that we ended at Target were I bought a new purse and some clothes for Caramel- random. My sister Chanel had a layover in Seattle, so I saw her and her husband for a couple hours which was surprising- another random. 
 
I had some fun treats from friends and a dinner out with some girlfriends. Hooray for 32!

Caramel baked and frosted her own cake. I asked if this could be my birthday cake. But that was totally not possible. Caramel loves being in charge of desserts. So cake for Rhett's birthday, Caramel's cake and my birthday cake, lots of cake in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment