Sunday, March 15, 2015

Gymnastics Myles

Myles took a gymnastics class at the community center. One that Caramel took when she was little. Myles loved it but I didn't being the rule enforcer. Myles loved being in a large open gym with fun equipment everywhere. He was so "energetic" there was no way I could get a picture of him. His teacher was nice and tried to get him focus on technique whenever he happened to pause close to her. Myles loved racing around making car sounds while the girls quietly stretched. Yes, Myles was the only boy in the class. One time there was another boy and he acted pretty much like Myles did, so they never showed again. I tried my best to convince him to sit and stretch or stay in line and follow the obstacle course routine, but Myles just wanted to run and jump and hang and roll whenever Myles felt the need. At the end of the class, Myles and I were always sweaty and thirsty. At home Myles does try somersaults and climbing the wall standing on his hands, so I guess he did learn some skills.   

No comments:

Post a Comment