Saturday, May 16, 2015

Baby Bunny Time

We play in the backyard whenever we can. Love having a fenced backyard! There is lots of nature in the yard too. Rhett spotted this cute baby bunny in the bushes. Surprisingly, I was able to catch him and put him in a cage. I had gloves on, conveniently doing yard work. The kids loved looking at him. We were excited to show Caramel once she got home from school.
Myles and Camellia couldn't stopping watching the bunny.
Later in the evening we set the bunny free.
The next morning, I saw 3 big rabbits hopping around eating.
Didn't think they were so cute watching them eat things we want to eat.
 
There are snakes in the backyard still. When I am pulling out wisteria and surprisingly see one, I always scream. Camellia has even copied me screaming. Just don't like to surprisingly see a snake when my face and hands are close to it.
 
Two hummingbirds fly around a lot. Myles likes to spot them and ask where they are. And there are tons of bees around the raspberries, strawberries, rhodes, and wisteria. When I fixed the stones in the landscaping, the kids love to collect the worms, black beetles, and rolly pullies.
 
Camellia loves to go outside. She will cry by the door if the older kids escape without her. She loves to stomp around the desk in her shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment