Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Backyard

Lots of projects going on in the backyard. Anthony building and me digging. Favorite thing about the backyard is Camellia in the trampoline. It always end in tears if all the kids are on the trampoline. But when it is just Camellia it is super fun to watch her walk around and do little jumps.
 
The wisteria is beautiful on the white arch. Everywhere else I am trying to get rid of it. So I am digging a lot.
We planted wildflowers.
The raspberries were covered with bees, it was crazy. We even had are first pick in early June. Crazy nice weather made them grow fast.
We have peas, lettuce, carrot, strawberries, and pumpkins growing too.
Anthony wants to finish up with the tree house ASAP.
The blueberries are growing nicely. I have caught Myles and Camellia picking the green blueberries. If they survive my kids, hopefully they will survive the birds and other animals.
I got a hydrangea for mother's day I planted by a back window. They are my favorite, hope it likes it there. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment