Sunday, August 9, 2015

Bike Riding

The kids and I have biked and walked the Cedar River trail a few times in different areas. I enjoy starting at a bridge being constructed and going to Liberty park. Myles loves to point out the backhoe. It is an easy ride for Caramel and Rhett, but draining for Myles. So I have the double stroller with Camellia and a seat for Myles when he is ready.

One new section we tried, I brought my bike with Camellia on the back. It was a great ride with blackberries and the river to explore. The returning ride was difficult for Myles, so Caramel and Rhett had to wait at the van for awhile.

Riding to Fairwood elementary school is an easy ride for everyone. Myles can do it quickly and even goes down the huge hill the school has. He will repeat, "go slow" as he breaks down the hill. The playground picture is at Fairwood elementary school.

No comments:

Post a Comment