Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Vegas Vacation

Anthony got to spend 3 days with the kids while I ventured off to Vegas to see my siblings. It was my first trip without kids and by myself. My first time away from Camellia. My sister Enjoli eloped and got married in Denver on December 31st. Her and Jimmy have dated for years, they are still living apart with school and job situations but will be living in Denver together in June when Enjoli graduates. If you ask my kids who Jimmy is, he is the guy with 9 toes.

It was great to see my siblings and not have to worry about 4 little ones with me. Made me sad to realize they don't get cousin time like the rest of the family. We ate out and shopped. Watched Elan and Ashton shoot hoops in the backyard at Danny's. When we visited the Vegas strip we went to a Circque du Soleil Michael Jackson One show. It was a great mix of Michael Jackson's songs and entertaining skills with acrobats, dancing, and technology.

Loved hearing from my siblings about how life is going for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment