Tuesday, March 22, 2016

2 year old Camellia

Camellia is 2 years old! She is entertaining. A little talker and yeller and demander. She is definitely the child to be held the most because a sibling or another baby I watch isn't around. Sometimes she is like my second head. When I yell to the kids something like "Everyone in the van" or "I'm in the kitchen" Camellia will yell it too. Now randomly she will yell, "I'm in the kitchen" when she hears siblings looking for me. She loves to tell other people to "be nice." Caramel probably gets that phrase from Camellia the most. But Camellia is comfortable enough to say it at teenagers giving her silly faces during sacrament.

Camellia had a princess birthday cake. The same kind Caramel had when she was 3, I had saved all the plastic pieces to it. I made the cake a couple days early and it had a lot of finger marks and touch ups. Camellia got to blow out her candles and she is very good at singing Happy Birthday. We have had a lot of practice with so blowing candles because her and Myles find it so fun.

Camellia got lots of fun dresses, Minnie Mouse items, alphabet learning toys, a purse, shoes, all a 2 year girl needs.

At the park Camellia loves to push the empty swings, loves taking short baths, eating cheese sticks, drinking milk constantly, going outside and pushing her Minnie Mouse airplane, stealing my phone from Myles when he is watching youtube, and opening and shutting doors. Camellia loves Myles' Paw Patrol blanket, she demands to be wrapped and held in it often. Her most enjoyed activity is chewing on paper. It is the weirdest thing. Nobody chews gum constantly or does anything like that except her. She will take toilet paper or paper towels and chew on them. Crazy girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment