Saturday, May 14, 2016

Kindergarten Zoo Field Trip

Rhett's Kindergarten field trip was to the Woodland Park Zoo. I was a chaperone for the field trip and had 3 boys in my group. We were the zebras with our zebra hats on. We were first on the bus and sat in the very back seats. Having a membership to the zoo, I had a few zoo maps at home I brought along for the boys to look at during the bus ride.

Once at the zoo the bug house was selected the first place to explore. Then the gorillas. There was a gorilla up in a tree which was interesting to watch. We walked around the zoo pretty fast seeing lots of animals. But the end the boys were dying to go to a playground and just play. The African huts and Farmland tractor ended up being were they could play for awhile before heading to the bus.

For the ride home we sat in the front. One little boy fell asleep. Back at school, I said good bye to my zebra group then walked home. It was a fun trip. Thanks to Grandma Brenda visiting for awhile, I was able to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment