Saturday, September 23, 2017

Vancouver BC

We went to Vancouver BC for our 13th anniversary. We went about a month later then our actual anniversary. I picked the location and events. We went to Capilano Suspension Bridge. It was an adventurous place with the lots of different bridges. 


We also went to Mount Grouse. There are lots of fun activities.

Anthony talked me into zip lining. I wasn't too exciting about it. I kept thinking about the Tower of Terror ride and how my stomach didn't feel to great. The zip lining didn't give me that horrible stomach feeling so it wasn't so bad. We met a fun couple, they were on their honeymoon. 
We got to see some bears, but missed the lumber jack show. We did get to talk to some Germans politics.

Little chocolate milks!

No comments:

Post a Comment