Saturday, December 1, 2012

Kranz Language

"Mommy, I know you"

This is a Rhett saying. He likes to tell Anthony and I that he knows us. "Mommy, I know you" or "Daddy, I know you." It is super cute when he says this and gets you right in the heart. I feel like he is speaking wisdom beyond my years when he says this. Yes, Rhett you do know us from the Spirit World, now, and when we will pass beyond the veil. This almost 3 year old knows his family very well and will for eternity.

"I begot"

This is a Caramel saying. "Oh, I begot." She is always "begotting" so much that Rhett "begots" sometimes. Maybe in the future she will actually begot someone. But for now I continually remind her it is "forgot."

"Mom"

This is what Anthony calls me. When I hear it I automatically think, I am not your Mom, why are you calling me this.

"Love Jesus"

This is the way Caramel ends her prayers currently. She will say the normal "Amen" at the end but likes to add a declaration of "Love Jesus" to officially end her prayer. She also has gone through some name changes since school started. At first she wrote CARAMEL then Caramel then Caramell and now it is Caramellt. Maybe because she is realizing caramel is a candy and it melts in your mouth....this isn't it, but for some reason it is Caramellt.

"Dang it"

This is a Rhett phrase learned directly from Mommy when she is driving.


"Myles, Myles" Said in the loud crazy fast voice.

This is Anthony talking to Myles making him turn into a crazy person because now his siblings do it too and, okay, Mommy as well. It is just so catchy "Myles, Myles" super speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment