Thursday, March 7, 2013

Grey Period

Took this picture and realized I dressed the kids in grey. So this is the grey period of my life when I was always dressing the kids in grey. Having three kids now, I do love it when we all match. Does not happen too often. I was never opposed to coloring coordinating the kids clothes before, but it makes me smile when they are. This is my favorite outfit for Myles right now- probably because the pacifier matches too.

Caramel- nothing itchy, scratchy, or too beautiful. No big dresses and no jeans.

Rhett- starting to oppose jeans if he is in that kind of mood. Mainly likes shirt and underwear.

Myles- try to change his clothes as he twists and turns grabbing for whatever he can. Once you get a hold of the clothes he will smile and laugh especially raising his arm high or touching his back or feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment