Thursday, July 17, 2014

Wallpaper, Never Again!

I am basically finished taking down wallpaper in our new house. I have two small areas in the kitchen to do. When I first started I thought I would never finish, it took forever. I was messing up the walls pretty good too. Once I got some better tools, something Anthony always does when he has a project, the wallpaper removal became hopeful again. I don't know the square footage of how much wallpaper I took down, but it was like 6 walls worth in an average room size. Only two walls had wallpaper on top of wallpaper, yikes! The main reason it took forever was the short time frame of nap time when I would do it. Finally I claimed a Saturday and finished up.
 
I have found some surprise wallpaper. Like in the master bathroom behind a cabinet Anthony took down. SURPRISE more wallpaper.
 
Now to fix all the walls and pick out paint!

No comments:

Post a Comment