Thursday, December 17, 2015

Cami Wamies

Cami Wamies is quite the little talker and entertainer. She is particular who she likes but she does like being held by others now. If she knows you are listening she will take off jibber jabbering. She can repeat anything back to you. When I am holding her and I yell at the kids to do something she will yell repeat it. She is like my second head sometimes. She loves to follow her siblings. When I have Myles practice writing, Cami will get a clipboard and practice right along with him. She is very skilled at holding her pencil and making tally marks. Cami loves boots and car seats, I think because she always wants to go places and not be left behind. She even loves the potty and will demand sitting on it and wearing underwear. The odd thing that Cami loves is wipes. She wants a wipe in her hand all the time. It is her favorite think to request.

No comments:

Post a Comment