Sunday, April 14, 2013

Mauerman April Visit

Cousin Time! Caramel loves to talk about her long lost cousins that do not live close. The Mauerman family came up for their Spring Break. Wish the drive from Washington to Utah wasn't so long with mountains. Caramel and Rhett loved having cousins around. The first day here they all helped me match eggs together from the Ward Easter egg hung. A more exciting activity was traveling to Snoqualmie Falls. I had not been there in a while. In fact it might have been when Anthony and I first met in 2002 was the last time, I was at the viewing area. The hike down to the bottom of the falls is under construction. The new area at the top is super nice with landscaping and informative poster boards. The stairs even have descriptive -ing words about the fall. The spray from the fall was everywhere it felt like it was raining.
We also ventured to Woodinville and passed by the house I grew up in. It was weird seeing how trees had grown and houses had change. Driving through Carnation and Duvall there is always something new and different. Even pasted two Ixtapa Restaurants that my family ate at a lot.
The girls played Just Dance Disney which was super cute to watch. The girls knew how to shake it to those Disney Channel show songs. It was great seeing my mother and sister with her family.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment