Monday, June 24, 2013

Caramel's Writing and Fish Update

After being gone for a sleep over at a friends and playing at the mall, we finally arrived back home. Caramel went up stairs and wrote this lovely note. Love how she used a hyphen before love to emphasize the important part like I explained to her once. Great note especially because she was being a little grumpy girl from too much fun.

"I am so happy I am home I - love family and snail and fish."
 
Caramel returned home finding out that we had purchased 4 more fish and a car decoration. Rhett's fish Cooca died. So sad. He wasn't eating and finally was too small to survive. When I told Rhett he just said, "Oh." I said Daddy would take him to the store to pick out another fish. Later he looked at the tank and asked me if I was joking about Cooca. He thought he was maybe hiding in the fish castle. Rhett also believes Cooca died because Caramel added some small rocks to the tank she had collected. The new fish names are Penny, Denny, Lenny, and Den. 

No comments:

Post a Comment