Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Cousins From the Miller Family

So sad I didn't have a real camera only my phone, so this is the best picture I could get. Caramel and Rhett were excited to meet some extended family. Sitting with Great Grandma Wanda Miller are our kids and Anthony's Uncle John's grandkids- Joe's two kids on right and Ashley's two kids on left. Caramel had a great time running around with Faith, also in 1st grade. GM was a great host with dinner. Kids had fun, lucky nothing broke.

When Caramel was explaining these cousins to my dad, Grandpa Dan, she describe them as secret cousins, because she didn't really know about them and Grandpa Dan didn't know who she was talking about. Caramel can't always be trusted with her "stories" so my dad didn't think they really existed. Well, here is the picture to prove it. Hopefully we will get to see them more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment