Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Halloween Costumes and Parties

Costumes for Halloween
Anthony and Cachet- Pirates or Crayons
Caramel- Skeleton
(same as last year but pink- she likes the skeleton look)
Rhett- Pirate
Myles- Skeleton indoors or Pumpkin outdoors

We decorated for Halloween as soon as possible and by the time Halloween night actually came I felt like it took forever. There were 3 parties the weekend before Halloween that felt like one too many.
 
First was Caramel's elementary school party. Only Caramel and I went to this party. The boys were going to follow, if Myles wasn't ready for bed too early and Rhett felt too sad. But they ended up staying at home visiting with friends. I was on food help passing out pizza. Caramel just roamed. It was a first for her to just roam a party with no close parental supervision. Sometimes I got a little paranoid, but she was good on checking back with me every now and than. I think she enjoyed the freedom.
 
Next party was a church Halloween party. We invited two cute girls from the neighborhood to go with us. This time the whole family went dressed up. We enjoyed playing different Halloween themed games in rooms then eating and getting a treat bag.
 
Final party of the weekend was also a goodbye party for a family that has moved. Kids ran around in costume and had yummy treats. I helped with a donuts on strings eating game. After that we had to go. Myles was so tired and way pass bedtime. Sundays are the hardest for poor Myles with church schedule.
Myles dancing to Barbie's favorite beats.
Fun Halloween masks
 

Here is a spider that invaded the house for a day. It was huge and ugly. I couldn't let it stay. I mean it is huge and ugly. I don't mind huge and ugly things outside in the front yard. But this thing was right in the living room being huge and ugly. All four of the kids were pretty sad to see it go.

No comments:

Post a Comment