Saturday, December 28, 2013

Santa Visit

We made it to Santa! Didn't think I would have the energy or motivation, but there was a SNOW DAY on the last day before Caramel's Winter Break. So early afternoon on Friday, we headed for Santa. Luckily my dad was there and the line was short, because all Myles wanted to do is RUN. Caramel was trying to convince me she didn't need to be in the picture. She wanted nothing to do with Santa. No picture and no telling what she wanted. I believe this is all because she saw A Christmas Story movie for the first time. The Santa isn't too friendly in the movie. In the end she did what I asked her and they even sat crying Myles on her lap. He kept sliding down and running away. Finally, we got him to sit long enough to distract him and get smiles all around.

Caramel asked for a Barbie house; she received a huge one from Santa 2 or 3 years ago. I think that was her safety reply for some reason. I know she really wants a hamster, but I told her Santa won't bring something Daddy and Mommy say no to. One thing she has asked for is a trampoline which is happening. Rhett asked for a remote control house? A new thing, a couple days ago it was a remote control Jeep then turned to car and now house. To clarify a remote control house is a remote control RV with a trailer attached. I am pretty sure Myles is getting a vacuum from Santa because he loves the real one and always wants to be in control.

Anthony took Caramel and Rhett for a little ride. He even got out his bike and attached the sled to get some extra speed. The snow didn't last, it was gone by the night time.

No comments:

Post a Comment