Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Primary Program

The theme for Primary Program this year was "I am a Child of God." I was called into Primary early in the year and had the responsibility of writing the program. This program happens during sacrament meeting usually 45 minutes long. The Primary kids (ages 4 to 11) speak and sing about the theme. I don't mind planning things, but I am not a performer. Luckily all I had to do is help at the microphone and try and stay out of sight with my large belly self.
 
Rhett, who is actually only 3, was able to be in the program. He did a great job speaking in the microphone and sitting somewhat reverently on the stage.
Rhett- I am a Child of God. I have a body. I can make good choices with my body. I can use my hands, feet, ears, and eyes to help people.
 
Caramel did a good job speaking and even sang two verses of "I am a Child of God" as a solo. It was going to be a duet but her friend was unable to attend. She knew the song, but she looked at the words the whole time singing being shy.
Caramel- “The family is ordained of God.” Heavenly Father wants us to go to the temple and be in a family. Heavenly Father loves me. My dad and mom love me. There are 5 people in my family, mom, dad, me, Rhett and Myles. Because of the temple our family can be together forever.
After we got home Caramel wanted to take a picture of my belly, which she did. This is the only picture of my belly and face she took.  

No comments:

Post a Comment