Thursday, January 16, 2014

Christmas Crafting

 Our Christmas tree has turned totally kid friendly with fabric ornaments and wooden ones the kids add every year with a self picture glued on. Anthony and I add one to with a picture of us together. I bought a set of felt snowman ornaments to make last year and tried to actually start them this year. I got 3 out of the 13 finished :( I was doing really good then all of a sudden morning naps took over. Basically I have not been that productive ever since. 
 I did complete these fun letter shadow boxes made out of crayons. I made one for Caramel's teacher and one for Aunt Charity. I enjoyed making them. Myles enjoyed picking up the talent of breaking all the crayons he touches, great example I was setting. Myles has recently conquered the kitchen table and nothing is safe.
Lowe's had a fun workshop for the kids- making Christmas trains. Anthony took Caramel and Rhett to build. There were two other families there making it more fun. We are gathering quite the collection of Lowe's aprons and safety goggles. Caramel did her train all by herself, Rhett enjoyed getting better at hand-eye coordination, and Anthony told stories of other moms that kept needing his help. 
 
Caramel made this family picture as a part of a gift. There is x-ray vision showing "baby Sally" or "the new born baby."


No comments:

Post a Comment