Thursday, January 23, 2014

Reflections

Caramel came home with an invitation to the Reflection's Awards night. Didn't know too much about this, but she wanted to go so I put it on the calendar. It was at the local high school in the Auditorium. When they got to Literature Primary section, Caramel won 2nd place for her poem. She was embarrassed to go up and get her prize and certificate but I put her out of her seat to go up front. They gave her this cute note pad full of postcards and a fat pen. There was another girl there from Caramel's class that won in Visual Arts, so we chatted with her after when cupcakes and refreshments were served. Caramel loves to write. She loves note pads and has a ton of them.



Horse Ride Horse
By Caramel Kranz


I like horses.

I think their faces look happy.

I dream of being a horse rider.

I believe I will be happy riding a horse.

I have ridden a horse twice at a farm.

I think they are beautiful and cute.

I am inspired to learn how to ride by myself.

I like horses.


 

Tiffany Park Elementary

1st Grade - Ms. Leek         
                            

No comments:

Post a Comment