Saturday, September 29, 2012

Kindergarten Update

Although the kids didn't sleep in today for late start school, we did see a rainbow!

School is going well for Caramel. I walked her to the line up spot for the first 2 weeks of school then she requested I just drop her off. When I asked why she said, "because I'm a Tiffany Park girl." She wants to be as independent as possible. It was easy to switch to just letting her jump out of the van especially since the boys and I can be in PJs. It is still disappointing to her that there is no bus ride involved in school. She loves the long days when she gets to eat lunch at school. We have gone to Tiffany Park several times after school to play. There are usually one or two kids from Caramel's class there. Here is her kindergarten picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment