Friday, September 14, 2012

Picture Day

Picture day for Caramel started off good with some smiling practice. Hair combing was still a pain but was complished. We drove to school with everything going well, then lined up. Just as the class was about to walk in, Caramel come to me and says she wants to go home. Surprised I put her back in line and had her start talking to a girl in her class then off she went into the classroom. About an hour later the nurse calls with Caramel crying and wanting to talk to me. So Caramel gets on the phone but I can't understand anything. Back to school I go. Caramel is sad and crying when I get there with a stomachache. We go home and she falls asleep on my bed with a hot wash cloth she requested. She sleeps a couple hours then wakes up and watches a My Little Pony show and falls asleep again. After awhile she is up and moving. By 4:30pm she is in her swimsuit painting her new rock collection. Quick recovery! Luckily she got her picture taken before she left school, wondering what the smile will look like. 




No comments:

Post a Comment