Monday, September 3, 2012

Potty Miracle Training

Rhett doesn't wear diapers anymore! Luckily when I decided to put underwear on Rhett, Rhett was ready too. He did an amazing job with potty training. I tried to do potty training right when Myles was born then realized I needed another week or two if I was going to be awake enough.
 
So off to the store, Rhett picked out his underwear- Walt Disney variety. We got out the chocolate eggs with cars inside them for when Rhett pooped in the potty. Grandpa Neil had given Rhett a whole box of these chocolate eggs and I was waiting for a reason for him to have them. Rhett started telling anyone that came over, "I poop in the potty, I get a chocolate egg." The way he says it is so cute. The "I get a chocolate egg" nice and high pitched.
 
The amazing thing is that Rhett does not have accidents while sleeping. Hooray!
 
I believe he has been in underwear for 3 weeks now. We have gone to the zoo, boating, hiking, and the museum with no accidents. I know as soon as I am not prepared for it, it will happen though.
 
He will just say, "I have to go potty," and dash off to the bathroom.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment