Sunday, April 15, 2012

Birthday Fun

Caramel had a My Little Pony themed birthday party for some of her friends. First when I asked her about having a party she said she wanted a girls only party. She does love the Berenstain Bear book No Girls Allowed. Caramel has no girls her age at church, so her Joy school is with 3 other boys and only 4 girls in her preschool class which who don't really know. She does take ballet but being the anti-social person I am, I only have talked to one mother. We ended up inviting all the boys from church and a couple random girls from the neighborhood, ballet, or preschool.

 Caramel already for her friends to come. I tried to get a dress on her but lately she has been anti-dresses.
 We played some pony games- stick the cutie mark on Rarity, gather all the clouds like Rainbow Dash, hold all the balloons like Pinky Pie, hit all the apples off the tree for Apple Jack.
 Her friends got to take a pinwheel, bubbles, and playdough home.
 Caramel and Rhett next to the My Little Pony gang her friends got to learn about.
 Caramel took this picture of the food while I was getting things ready.
 The party group coloring their cutie mark on their pony.
 The flaming tower of cupcakes.
 The 3 girls hanging out with the boys in the background climbing the cherry tree.
 The girls laying out in the sun!
Caramel took a picture of the My Little Pony toys she got early from a friend that couldn't make it.

1 comment:

  1. It always cracks me up that Caramel calls Max, Cutie Pie Max all the time.

    ReplyDelete