Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Egg Hunts



I think total we had 6 Easter egg hunts, Caramel 7 including one at preschool were they had to find the eggs with their names on it. First one was the Sunday before Easter during a break between General Conference sessions. My kids had a very difficult time enjoying Conference, so we had a hunt to help get some energy out. The Saturday before Easter we went to a neighborhood community one at an elementary school then a church one at a local park.




Easter Sunday we had one in the morning in the house. Caramel and Rhett got coloring books, a little chick or bunny, and a monkey stacking game. After church we went to Grandpa Dan's where we had dinner, main thing the kids ate was ham. Grandpa Dan's got them bouncy balls; both like to try and sit on the ball without tipping over. Outside we got to jump on the trampoline and have another egg hunt.

The Monday after Easter we had one with church friends at our house. Best part was I was able to get rid of candy and they kids didn't even notice. Rhett didn't even look for eggs, he was too busy playing with his trucks. It was nice having friends over with the great weather.

Didn't get a very good picture of this kids in their Easter outfits.

2 comments:

  1. Just saw that you are on my blog and that you have a blog! Fun! And yes, poor Caramel is surrounded by boys. But, I forgot to tell you that the other day I was watching Jimmy and he and Max chose to watch "My Little Pony". haha I think they're getting ready for Caramel's party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I just started the blog. You will have to show me exactly what to do and make it fancier :)

    ReplyDelete